ConferencesHave your next retreat with Quiet Waters Ministry
Quiet Waters can accommodate groups of 40 adults for men’s retreats, women’s retreats and church board retreats. A large meeting area 13×30 is available for group gathers and meals can be eaten together in this space. Enjoy a bonfire at night in one of our firepits. Cook your own meals using our full kitchens in every quarters or utilize our TWL catering services. Click here to see a past retreat example that was held at our location.
What to do during your free-time!
River Trail Walks / Over 5 miles of flat, well-groomed scenic river trails are right outside your door to enjoy. Experience a nice stroll along the river, or on Osceola Island where benches are provided as well as restroom facilities.
Guided Float Trips / Guided river floats are a great way for beginners to be introduced to fly-fishing. Your guide will pick you up at your cabin, he’ll provide all your gear, rif your rods, net your fish and guide the boat downstream. All you need to have fun and catch fish! Five-day advance is necessary. $395 for a half-day for two anglers.
Bristol Caverns / If spelunking is your thing, then the Bristol Caverns is only three miles away for you to enjoy!
Downtown Bristol / Many shops, breweries, and restaurants are located on State Street in Bristol and the Pinnacle Shopping Complex is only twenty minutes away.
Host Your Own Conference
You provide the spiritual content and we’ll provide the logistics! We’ll work with you to craft an agenda that works for what you want to accomplish.
Some important things for you to know about Tailwaters Lodge:
- Five cabins plus one more downstream (River Rose Cottage)
- 14 Bedrooms on campus and one more at river rose cottage
- Every bedroom has at least a queen-size bed and one twin (some bedrooms have more)
- Firepit at every cabin with complimentary firewood nightly
- Central gathering place at the Hatch Cabin
- River trails right out your door (great for prayer walks)
- Large lawn for group games or party tent
- Firepit at the river (great for devotions)
- Food can be handled as do-it-yourself, or we can shop for you, or have it catered by our caterer, or do a combination
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
371 TVA Rd, Bristol, TN, United States, 37620